Abstract submission will close on 17th March 2017.
Abstract submissions should be prepared as MS Word documents following the format of the template provided. Please ensure that all sections are completed.
When your abstract is ready to submit, fill in your contact details and upload the document on the right hand side of this page.
Abstracts accepted for presentation at SWFS 2017 will be published in the conference programme, along with the corresponding author's email address, unless requested otherwise. Please take care to submit accurate information.
Content of Abstract
Abstracts should include a short, specific title, statement of aims/hypothesis, brief synopsis of content or statement of methodology, summary of results obtained and general statement of conclusion.
Format of Abstract (see template for example)
Abstracts must be submitted as follows:
- 300 word limit, not including title and author details.
- Preferred file format: Microsoft Word, Size A4.
- Times New Roman, 10 point font
- Abstract title in bold
- Presenting author italicised and indicated with asterisk (*).
- Author affiliation, city, state/province and country to follow each name
- Abstract type (oral or poster) indicated in abstract file name as below
- 2.54 cm margins, Single-spaced text, Body of abstract left justification with indentation for new paragraph.
- Save abstract with filename format:
Author’s initials_Abstract(#)_oral/poster, # only if submitting more than one abstract e.g. ABC_Abstract1_Oral, ABC_Abstract2_poster
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: 17th March 2017
Format of Posters
Posters should be formatted to size A0 (A zero), and MUST be in portrait orientation.